Put our numbers into action!
We make it easy with our Market Profiles and Market Development Reports. Drilling down to zip code, institutional and even physician levels, our reports organize comprehensive, in-depth information into the clear picture you need to identify growth opportunities in your local market. View sample reports to see what you’ll learn!
Skilled Nursing Facilities Reports
Marketing a Skilled Nursing Facility is increasingly complex. Integrated healthcare delivery systems can be an obstacle in securing greater market share. Our data-rich reports help ensure that you have the power to meet your most pressing market challenges: assessing new market potential, determining which facilities and physicians are the most appropriate to target, and gauging competitive threats.
- Calculate overall market share and market share by account to provide realistic forecasts
- Analyze operating, market and financial performance of competition to make relevant assessments of opportunities
- Gauge the market effect of captive/in-house facilities including LTAC’s, subacute units and rehab facilities that are part of integrated healthcare delivery systems
- Assess the viability of securing market share from rehab hospitals and measure the threat of home health agencies, given the trend to less costly service substitutions
- Harness the detailed information to determine whether to seek new patient sources or compete for existing market share.
Skilled Nursing Facilities Reports:
- SNF Demographic Summary Report
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment Report
- Medicare Skilled Nursing Discharges Report by ZIP code
- SNF Market Share I Report - Discharges
- SNF Market Share I Report - Revenue
- SNF Market Share II Report
- SNF Primary Diagnosis Report
- Know where you stand in the marketplace by analyzing operating, market and financial performance of your competitors
- Motivate staff to improve performance by giving them the most credible metrics from their local market
- Focus sales efforts on those hospitals, practices and physicians, with the greatest potential
- Quantify the potential of individual accounts
- Determine where to seek new patient sources
- Identify your best opportunities to compete for existing market share
- Understand “pain points” of key referral sources—re-admission %, length-of-stay, or patient mortality
- Craft a messaging approach to answer account’s key issues
- Project the impact of healthcare reform on account future referral patterns
Check out this guide for how to use our data! Use Healthcare Market Resources reports to support strategic planning for new market opportunities including un-served and underserved markets, spotting possible acquisitions, geographic expansions, and other bottom-line maneuvers that need a buy-in from the board or senior management. Use them to generate leads, design local sales and marketing campaigns and spot trends as they develop. Or, use them to keep staff focused on local market performance and where they stand in comparison with their local competitors.