Our Information Gives You Power
Using extensive Medicare databases, we track a host of clinical and financial factors, drilling down to state, county, and even institutional levels, to gather the highest quality information in the home-health industry. This information enables our clients to precisely identify and put into action successful tactics and strategies on the county, state, regional and national levels.
Hospital Market Share Reports
The Medicare Facility Market Share by Provider report details market share at the individual Hospital level for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), home health agencies and hospices. The report reveals the specific SNFs, home health agencies and hospices that post-acute patients are referred to by individual hospitals. All facilities in the geographic area are included.
- Market Share. Identify your market share versus your competitors
- Client Loyalty. Learn whether the hospitals are loyal to your organization or a competitor
- Sales Opportunities. Identify those hospitals where you can further grow your foothold, since it’s much easier to sell more to existing customers compared to developing new customer relationships.
This report works in conjunction with several other account targeting and market development reports. Click here to request sample reports. Or, click on the links below to see ALL the reports that are available for your market:
- Home Health: Market data & reports for Home Health Agencies
- Hospices: Market data & reports for Hospices
- Skilled Nursing Facilities: These reports are so new we haven’t put them online. Contact us for more information: moc.rmhtlaehnull@ofni